- RT @Colbenson: My latest upload : Business case for site search on @slideshare slideshare.net/colbenson/busi… #search #ecommerce 1 day ago
- 4 of 5 stars to All Quiet On The Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque bit.ly/YSrxnn 3 days ago
- RT @Colbenson: Manchester tomorrow - Istanbul on the 31st! ow.ly/l0pjK #ColbensonLive #ecommanchester 1 week ago
- Michael Gove and 'correct grammar': let me explain this slowly | Michael Rosen gu.com/p/3fmb8/tw via @guardian #writing 1 week ago
- RT @ovvo: #REM: #Retail #Ecommerce #Mobile is out! paper.li/ovvo/1337497907 ▸ Top stories today via @JSussin @JohnRTomlinson 1 week ago
Site content (by category):
Site content (by date):
Copyright:The copyright on everything in this website belongs to me or my employer. You can copy anything you want (unless stated otherwise) as long as you clearly attribute the source and provide a link to the original piece.
Goodreads:No data found
Change manager, interested in management, leadership, strategy, organisational psychology, learning, change, creativity - that sort of thing. Also writer, blogger, bookish type ...
Category Archives: Other work stuff
I used to work with companies that felt they needed to get online, but didn’t really know what to do or how to do it. I don’t just mean technically, that’s really the easy bit. There are plenty of great … Continue reading
Goodbye Google Reader. The RSS feed aggregator is going to be switched off in July as Google look to focus on doing less stuff better. People are not happy. There have been petitions with thousands of signatures trying to fight … Continue reading
This is my hypothesis: humans will never be able to create the kind of society we know we need because we can’t get past who we are now. This is because evolution has hard-wired our weaknesses into our nature. Intellectually … Continue reading
My first ever job was working as a Glass Collector in a golf club. I was sixteen. The role involved collecting glasses. In a golf club.
The trick on Ryanair is to book the seats. On EasyJet you need Speedy Boarding. Around a third of the plane will have paid the queue-jumping fee which means that whilst the description “speedy” is increasingly invalid, the service is … Continue reading