- 3 of 5 stars to The Story Of God by Robert Winston bit.ly/1j1d2E1 1 month ago
- Mainstream economics is in denial: the world has changed | Aditya Chakrabortty gu.com/p/3kv4j/tw via @guardian 1 month ago
- 2 of 5 stars to Purity Of Blood by Arturo Pérez-Reverte bit.ly/1azV8Y7 1 month ago
- Surely we can create a far more compelling vision to help UK city regions prosper than #HS2? 1 month ago
- Can anyone point me to a study that shows that UK North/South divide is caused by the time it takes to travel to London by train? @HS2 1 month ago
Site content (by category):
Site content (by date):
Copyright:The copyright on everything in this website belongs to me or my employer. You can copy anything you want (unless stated otherwise) as long as you clearly attribute the source and provide a link to the original piece.
I am interested in what happens when people go to work, and why it isn't as satisfying and effective as it could be. Also writer, blogger, bookish type ...
Category Archives: Blogging
To quote the great Neil Peart: the more that things change, the more they stay the same (Note 1). No matter how much content there is on the internet, no matter how broadly sourced it is, we still value the … Continue reading
I have argued before that blogging is not an effective way to drive sales. Forcing blogs into this straitjacket leads to rubbish blogs with disappointing conversion numbers. This pleases no one and misses the point of where blogging is most … Continue reading
As the content marketing field matures, the debate around the value of corporate blogging gets hotter and hotter. Is it really worth the effort? Social media is where the customers are, and it involves so much less investment than running … Continue reading
A few years ago I ran a course for an IT team who needed to deliver training to end users as part of a project roll-out. It was a two-day “Train the Trainer” course, and it focussed on the usual … Continue reading