- RT @Colbenson: My latest upload : Business case for site search on @slideshare slideshare.net/colbenson/busi… #search #ecommerce 2 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to All Quiet On The Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque bit.ly/YSrxnn 3 days ago
- RT @Colbenson: Manchester tomorrow - Istanbul on the 31st! ow.ly/l0pjK #ColbensonLive #ecommanchester 1 week ago
- Michael Gove and 'correct grammar': let me explain this slowly | Michael Rosen gu.com/p/3fmb8/tw via @guardian #writing 1 week ago
- RT @ovvo: #REM: #Retail #Ecommerce #Mobile is out! paper.li/ovvo/1337497907 ▸ Top stories today via @JSussin @JohnRTomlinson 1 week ago
Site content (by category):
Site content (by date):
Copyright:The copyright on everything in this website belongs to me or my employer. You can copy anything you want (unless stated otherwise) as long as you clearly attribute the source and provide a link to the original piece.
Goodreads:No data found
Change manager, interested in management, leadership, strategy, organisational psychology, learning, change, creativity - that sort of thing. Also writer, blogger, bookish type ...
Category Archives: Communications
Naming stuff is important. I don’t like clumsy nomenclature, and especially not the lazy cop-out of the acronym! Surely, considering their importance, we could have come up with some words for things like the CD, the DVD, or the GPS, … Continue reading
Staring out the window at the lashing rain on the second-to-last train out of Leeds late on Friday night, I caught sight of this “No smoking” sign:
To quote the great Neil Peart: the more that things change, the more they stay the same (Note 1). No matter how much content there is on the internet, no matter how broadly sourced it is, we still value the … Continue reading