The Workplace Survival Guide podcast is all about trying to help make going to work into a positive experience. We spend so much time there, get a lot of our feelings of self-worth from what we achieve professionally, we grow and learn and develop (or don’t), it’s vital to a sense of happiness in life.
This podcast is one thing that we hope will help people get more positive experiences from their professional life, and have fewer negative experiences – maybe it will help people move forward and get closer to their potential.
We hope so, that’s the plan anyway.
Along with my colleagues, Marietta & Sarah, we read listeners’ letters on workplace conundrums and offer our thoughts and advice.
Send your letters to us with a description of the issue you’d like us to deal with by COP (email available via the Twitter bio)
Link here to the podcast hosting page.
You can also follow us on Twitter at @WorkplaceSG and Facebook and Instagram.
The visual design and logo by Sarah Owen.
Episode 6: I've lost my job, now what?! with Eleanor Tweddell of Another Door – Workplace Survival Guide
- Episode 6: I've lost my job, now what?! with Eleanor Tweddell of Another Door
- Anniki Sommerville Interview
- Episode 5: Strategies for returning to work from maternity leave with Anniki Sommerville
- Episode 4: Making work better in the new normal with David D'Souza
- Episode 3: Talking burnout & how to prep for interviews